Thursday, November 12, 2009

Product Details

QUAILTY:
All cards are printed on heavy weight card stock paper with a laser commercial grade printer. Digital copies are available and will be sent via email in jpg format.
Every design can be customized to fit your color scheme and theme. Just email me the details and a e-proof will be sent for approval.

SAMPLES:
If you would like a sample of any of my products please let me know and I can arrange for one to be sent to you for $5.00 which will be credited on your order if you place a full order with me.

PROOFS
All orders will be need to be approved before printing. An e-proof will be sent to your email for approval before printing and shipping. At the time of proofing you can let me know if you want something changed or added to the design you ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment