Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How to Place an Order

If you would like to place an order for any of the items you see please contact me at:
sandra@sandramdesigns.com
8 1 5 - 5 4 6 - 5 7 4 9

Include on your email:
  1. The name of the product
  2. How many you want to order.
  3. Verse/verbiage.
  4. Attach Photos
  5. Note any other special requests or color schemes (if other than sample pictured) you would like.
I can customize the color scheme or take special requests if you don't see something you like. I love creating new things so don't be afraid to see if I can make it for you.

Once you make your decision, email me the info and place your order:

  1. I send you a PayPal invoice for payment.
  2. I will email you a proof of the invitation/item you ordered for confirmation and review of spelling, colors and final touches. If it looks good you can email me the go-ahead to print & assemble. *Production takes about 5-7 days. Once complete I will ship via UPS or USPS (please allow 2-5 days for arrival depending on location it's being sent to).
  3. If you ordered a digital file it will be sent out via email for you to print as you wish.
* PLEASE NOTE: Production will not start until order is paid in full. A PayPal invoice will be sent to you email address.


Please contact me if you have any questions.



I look forward to working together. :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment